Browse, borrow, and download eBooks and downloadable audiobooks – compatible with most computers, tablets, and smart phones. This collection is available within the Libby app.
CW MARS library cardholders can now borrow eBooks and digital audiobooks from several library systems* across Massachusetts!
In the Libby app (see above), you can add another library system (such as the Boston Public Library) by selecting the menu (the 3 horizontal lines along the bottom toolbar in the app) and then choosing "Add a Library." You can then search for, borrow, and place holds on that library's digital items. Though you have to add each library system separately, all your holds and borrowed items will show up together in your digital catalog account.
From our Digital Catalog website, follow the link to "Partner libraries" at the top to visit these collections and borrow or place holds on items.
* Participating library systems include: Boston Public Library, CLAMS Library Network, Merrimack Valley Library Consortium, Minuteman Library Network, NOBLE (North of Boston Library Exchange), Old Colony Library Network, SAILS Library Network
Updated December 15, 2023
• Select the Tutorial button on this page
• Prefer printed instructions? View this guide for users of newer iOS and Android devices (PDF)
• Get Libby on your Kindle Fire tablet
• Get help from the OverDrive website
• See the CW MARS OverDrive FAQ
• Call us at 413-259-3096 and make an appointment to meet with a librarian
• Learn more Libby Tips & Tricks (PDF, with links)